How to do if one side does not agree to divorce during the calm period of divorce? Response from the Ministry of Civil Affairs

Recently, the topic related to the calm period of divorce has caused a heated discussion in the society. In view of the netizens’ questions, what should we do if one party disagrees with the divorce? Wang Jinhua, director general of the Department of social affairs of the Ministry of civil affairs, said at a briefing held by the Ministry of Civil Affairs on the 4th that if either party said that they did not agree to divorce, it would mean that both parties had not reached a consensus. Either they would file a lawsuit for divorce, or they would live together, which means that you still need to rethink calmly. 08/17/2020