Why are newborns different in weight but 50 cm in height? The real answer is this!

In the delivery room, after each newborn is born, the doctor will evaluate all aspects of the newborn’s body index, such as height, weight, head circumference, and then fill in a registration form for the newborn. < / P > < p > if you look at these registration forms carefully, you will find that the weight of every newborn baby is different, but almost every baby’s height is about 50cm, which makes people wonder: are doctors lazy? What do you write? < / P > < p > a few days ago, Aunt Chen’s daughter-in-law gave birth to a 7-jin fat boy in the hospital, but Aunt Chen was so happy that there happened to be a new born woman in the next bed, and Aunt Chen naturally became familiar with others. < / P > < p > they talked about the height of the child. The child in the next bed is lighter than Aunt Chen’s grandson, which is only about 5 jin, but the height is the same as Aunt Chen’s grandson, which is 50cm, which makes Aunt Chen puzzled. < / P > < p > Aunt Chen felt that her grandson’s weight was heavier, so naturally her height was higher, so she went to the doctor to see if the doctor had filled in the wrong information. < / P > < p > in the first three months of pregnancy, due to the slow development of the fetus, the size of the uterus is basically unchanged, and the natural pregnant belly will not be highlighted. At this time, the uterus is about the size of a grapefruit. < / P > < p > after 4 months of pregnancy, due to the rapid development of the fetus, the uterus is gradually stretched, and even compressed to the organs around the uterus, such as the bladder, so the pregnant mother has the feeling of frequent urination. < / P > < p > at the fifth month of pregnancy, the pregnant mother’s belly began to bulge out, which was obvious. At this time, the uterus was easily touched about 1.8cm below the navel. < / P > < p > afterwards, the uterus will be gradually enlarged by the growing fetus. Until the 10th month of pregnancy, the uterus will be enlarged 20 times from the original 7 * 4.5 * 3.5 cubic centimeters, weighing 50g to 1000g. < / P > < p > that is to say, when it comes to term, the length of the uterus is basically about 35 cm. In order to understand the hard work of the mother, the fetus will curl up its body during the whole pregnancy, and can’t grow too big, otherwise it will break through the limit of the mother’s uterus, and the uterus will not be able to stand it. < / P > < p > as we all know, the final height of a child is affected by 70% of the genetic factors, while the remaining 30% needs to be acquired efforts. In postnatal development, there will be great individual differences. < / P > < p > therefore, if the baby’s height falls behind at the time of birth, then if a good line of feeding can catch up with the height level of a normal child at the age of 15, then the baby’s development is normal. < / P > < p > sleep, nutrition, disease and exercise are 30% of the factors that affect the acquired height. Therefore, if parents want their children to grow tall in the future, they have to work hard from these aspects. < / P > < p > if the baby does not get enough sleep, it is bound to affect the normal growth of the body, so when young, parents should let the baby develop good sleep habits. < / P > < p > in fact, the height of babies after birth is at the same level. The reason why there will be height differences in the postnatal growth is that the way of postnatal rearing is different. < / P > < p > so if you want your child to have an ideal height when they grow up, you need to work hard from nutrition, sleep, exercise and other factors, so that the child’s height development does not lag behind others. Focus