Is often the first step of thrombosis! In fact, the following four signals show that the blood viscosity in the body may be on the high side! Especially for middle-aged and old people, be careful!
when pulmonary embolism occurs, oxygen intake will be affected. At this time, the body will pressurize the heart to replenish oxygen for other organs. At the same time, the human body will feel dyspnea, chest tightness, and even be suffocated from sleep.
if blood vessels are blocked, saliva will flow in the same direction when sleeping. At this time, we must be vigilant. It may be a precursor of stroke.
you should always observe your own facial features to see if there are some phenomena such as mouth and eye skew, unskillful speech and inconsistent heart and mouth. Once it appears, seek medical examination in time, and do not ignore it.
especially between 8:00 and 9:00 p.m., it is the main time period for blood pressure to rise. If the symptoms of headache and dizziness are obvious, you must seek medical examination in time.
when the lower extremity arteriosclerosis occurs, it is likely to lead to narrowing of the blood vessels in the legs, insufficient blood supply, numbness and chills in the legs when sleeping. It seems that these symptoms are easy to be ignored by people.
we can touch the pulse at the middle and high point of the instep with both hands. If we can touch the pulse, it means that the artery has reached the instep, and the blood vessel is still very smooth.
and if you don’t feel the pulse, then there is likely to be thrombosis in the blood vessel and there is blockage. It’s better to pay attention to it and go to the hospital for examination.
when the blood in the body becomes viscous, it will damage the capillaries and even block the capillaries. Too much oil will deposit on the wall of the blood vessels, resulting in the hardening of the blood vessels and easy to cause arteriosclerosis.
when the blood is viscous, it will lead to insufficient blood supply to various organs such as kidney, brain, heart, kidney, and so on, which will cause ischemia or hypoxia in various organs of the body, and easily induce or aggravate coronary heart disease and cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
when the blood viscosity increases, the blood flow rate will be slowed down, and a large number of aging red blood cells in the blood will accumulate, which will aggravate the blood viscosity and cause blood coagulation, resulting in blood clots and thrombosis, and induce ischemic cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
in addition, we can drink tea for blood vessel maintenance. Tea is conducive to reducing the viscosity of our blood, reducing the probability of lipid accumulation in our blood vessels, and greatly helping to reduce our blood lipid. Three or five cups a day, blood lipid will slowly drop down.
mix chrysanthemum, cassia seed and honeysuckle with burdock root and Osmanthus fragrans to make tea bags and soak them in water for one month. Remove the blood vessel garbage and keep the blood vessels unobstructed and healthy.
1. Green vegetables: green vegetables are rich in vitamin C and flavonoids, which can soften blood vessels, enhance vascular elasticity, and are rich in magnesium and potassium, which can relax blood vessel walls and relieve vascular pressure.
2. Oats: the dietary fiber contained in oats is an important substance for lowering blood lipid and cholesterol. In addition, vitamin E content is also very rich, and also contains saponins, can reduce the concentration of plasma cholesterol.
3. Kelp: fucoidan and rich vitamins are unique to kelp. Among them, substances similar to heparin can prevent thrombosis and avoid blocking blood vessels, while other polysaccharides can reduce cholesterol and inhibit the process of atherosclerosis.
4. Eggplant: eggplant is known as the guardian of blood vessels, because eggplant is rich in vitamin P, dietary fiber and saponin. Vitamin P can not only increase vascular elasticity, but also reduce cholesterol.
6. Carrot: carrot is rich in a large number of vitamins. The folic acid contained in carrot can reduce the risk of coronary heart disease, and can also be converted into vitamin A in the human body, which has the effect of Tonifying the liver and improving the eyesight. BEAUTY&SKIN CARE