For patients with advanced cancer, overtreatment is “both costly and painful”. Because at this time their body state is generally very poor, if the operation, may lead to the spread of cancer cells, surgery on the body damage and complications may make patients premature end of life. In addition, chemotherapy and radiotherapy will seriously affect the resistance and damage important organs. Can not radiation therapy, we try not to radiation therapy.
there are hundreds of cancers according to different types and locations. There are different chemotherapy schemes for each kind of cancer, and there are thousands of chemotherapy schemes in general. The therapeutic effect of each kind of cancer is different, so we can’t evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of chemotherapy. Although there are still some cancers, such as pancreatic cancer, until now, the treatment is still very difficult and the treatment effect is not good. But a considerable number of cancers have been well controlled, and even some of them have been cured.
radiotherapy, as one of the main means of cancer treatment, plays an important role in the application alone or in combination with other tumor treatment methods. About 70% of cancer patients need radiotherapy in the treatment process, and almost all malignant tumors in all parts of the body may need radiotherapy.
1. Head and neck tumors: nasopharyngeal carcinoma, tongue cancer, other oral cancer, nasal malignant tumor, ethmoid sinus cancer, maxillary sinus malignant tumor, tonsil cancer, laryngeal cancer, salivary gland malignant tumor, external ear and middle ear cancer, eye tumor, thyroid cancer.
2. Chest tumor: lung cancer, lung metastasis, mediastinal tumor, chest wall and pleural tumor, esophageal cancer, cardiac cancer, breast cancer.
6. Central nervous system tumors: glioma, medulloblastoma, germ cell tumor, malignant lymphoma, deep brain tumor or tumor of main functional area, brain metastasis.
7. Hematopoietic malignancies: Hodgkin’s lymphoma, non Hodgkin’s lymphoma, plasmacytoma, mycosis fungoides, multiple myeloma and leukemia.
9. Primary malignant tumors of bone: osteosarcoma, Ewing’s tumor, giant cell tumor of bone, lymphoma of bone, chordoma, osteofibrosarcoma, vertebral hemangioma, Langerhans’ histiocytosis. 08/16/2020