One death and one injury caused by burning charcoal for heating in Yangzhou, Jiangsu Province

Recently, a mother and a 7-year-old son in Jiangdu, Yangzhou, Jiangsu Province, were heated with charcoal in their house. When their family members found out that they were unconscious, they were diagnosed with carbon monoxide poisoning after medical treatment. After full rescue, the mother died and the son saved his life. Doctor reminds: winter indoor heating with charcoal, must pay attention to ventilation, to prevent carbon monoxide poisoning. Home