Pets also have “bear children” who have bitten off the gas pipeline this time

Around Wuxi, at about two o’clock yesterday afternoon, there was a gas leakage accident in xinliangxi’s house in Binhu District. After entering the scene, rescue workers found that two pet dogs in the household had bitten off the gas pipeline in the kitchen, resulting in the accident. One of the pet dogs was found dead when it was found. Xiao Bu reminds the friends who have pets to strengthen safety precautions, keep pets in a proper way, and avoid the recurrence of tragedy